Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Pencil Sketch | Sparkle Effects | Use Pencil Sketch App

Make Pencil Sketch Use an App

Hello everyone and today I have a bit of a different drawing than usual in these drawings I'm using the big pencil sketch.


I was gonna do some drawing with a pen. I looked over and I saw all my art supplies


Pencil Sketch


My different pens and pencils and pains and the ballpoint pens and gel pens I wrote a nice two graphs and I make a pencil sketch.

pencil sketch

looked at my


Dozens upon dozens of different pencil sketch. That I have and I thought of myself.


I've been doing a lot of pen drawing. I want to change things up a little bit and do a bit of graphite drawing.


So I looked over

pencil sketch


looked at the different pencils that. I had and for convenience because I didn't want to have to keep sharpening a pencil over and over.


I grabbed myself a mechanical pencil. I thought about using lead for that is quite a bit more expensive than these chief mechanical pencils.


You can buy these in packs of a dozen or two dozen or more and the cost of that. It's gonna be the same price as buying a legend for the Uni kuru toga and mechanical pencil.


I Use The Pencil Sketch App


Wanted to practice a bit more with this before I go using that one.


Also because the lead


With the unique for a toga that I have. It's a softer lead and with this, it's a harder ledge. 


So you get lighter lines, and I kind of wanted to sketch and doodle some stuff. I wasn't looking to draw any portraits or anything if I was to draw a portrait, I would use these softer lead.


So That I Can Get A Larger Difference


The depth and the darkness of the shading of my drawing. The sketchbook that I'm using here is the pencil sketch. 


It's a small little pocket-sized one and it's convenient to take around with you sketch anywhere. It's got a lot of pages in it.


I've done ink drawings in this a lot of abstract doodles. I've done a couple of porches with it, but the sketchbook.



Pencil Sketch


For getting ideas down

Practicing my doodling

That's what I enjoy doing now. I'll still be doing portrait drawings with a pencil sketch app.

I want to expand my skills and expand what I'm capable of doing.


I don't want to focus on one thing but I do enjoy dueling. I like to sit there while I'm working on these drawings and listen to a podcast.


I was working on this drawing. I started feeling sleepy and I hadn't listened to any podcast in a while and


So I Went Ahead And Put One On And Listened


Stay focused and enjoy the drawing while I was working on it because I do a lot of drawing every day.


I mean in my free time, that's most of what I'm doing if I'm not working cooking cleaning eating.

Editing video then all my time has put into a drawing and I wanted to find.


Find something that would


Keep my intention psyche keep focused and drawing longer because of doodling.


I don't have to be focused hard like I am with what I'm drawing portraits or doing realism, I can relax and have fun with it.

I listen to music a lot of times that I'm drawing as well.


But I do find

pencil sketch


What if I have some drawing, which I'm doing for an extended period let's say it's more than an hour. Then I'll usually put on podcasts listen to and from then on I'll be able to draw for a long time. 


And it helped me get through it because I was feeling sleepy and have some updates about my ear. I can hear again. I don't know what happened. I woke up today I was sitting in my kitchen.


I was looking at some of my articles videos a big some stuff on my blog.


Then all of a sudden I went from having no hearing in my left ear to finally being able to hear out of nowhere. I don't know what it was. It wasn't an ear infection.


It wasn't earwax


I have no idea but at least I can hear again because I was making editing annoying and it was strange when I was trying to listen to a podcast.

Listen to music because I can only hear everything out of one ear.

It's a bit frustrating, but that has been a resolved issue and now I'm back to

writing the Article because I can hear what's going on and hear the music and everything that I'm editing.


Mechanical Pencil Sketch


You'll notice that I use a lot of red pens and that's because red is my favorite color the fountain pens.


I have read the mechanical pencils I have there are sorted colors about usual users of red ones and the unique Taube is a blank mechanical pencil. I Don't think I've seen any of you Nakuru togas in red.


I've only seen the pencils in black and I've seen them in white and that's all. I wish that would make one with the red barrel on it. that I'm pretty It'd be pretty neat to see


One if they can custom make that I'm not sure.

Pencil Sketch


I do wonder


But I have set up new angles and things for my recordings and make things more convenient.


So and get more drawings done. I want to put more work out there.


Make more content to help everybody but their drawing and even some stuff I've been working on the other thing.


Working On My Article 


When it comes to helping people getting through things and getting some difficult times. So, go ahead let me know in the comments below. If you have any suggestions about anything.


The advice was drawing or anything else. Thank you for watching. Have a great day


Click here to install this app

                             







Post a Comment

0 Comments